A stunning 18th Century thatched barn, beautifully renovated & still retaining all the traditional beams and character of this unique, historical building throughout. The Barn sleeps 6 people in three bedrooms. The extensive, south facing courtyard garden coupled with a large, galley style kitchen opening into an intimate yet spacious dining room alongside a cosy yet spacious living space, the Barn is the perfect cottage for families, a group of friends or even simply just for a ‘special stay’ on the Suffolk Heritage Coast.
Sleeps up to 6 people
from £175 per night!
- Master Bedroom with en-suite (bath & shower)
- Second Bedroom – Double or twin
- Third Bedroom – Double or Twin
- Family Bathroom (bath & shower)
- Separate W/C downstairs
- Dining Room with seating for 10 people
- Utility Room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with; Rangemaster oven, American style fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishwasher & all cooking equipment
- TV & DVD Player
- South facing private courtyard garden with seating
- Thatched Roof with original beams throughout
- Seating for 10 guests in Living area
- Private parking directly outside the barn
Take a look around
Make a Booking
Have a question?
We'd love to help you.
Give us a call on 07834 549928 or pop your details and question in the form opposite, submit it and we'll be back to you in no time!